An award winning multi-specialty Medical Group. Currently one of the nation’s largest fully-integrated physician-owned and managed practices with physicians providing health care services to patients in locations across the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Partnership Opportunity
The OB/GYN Department has an opening created by one of it's four OB/GYN Physicians retiring. The successful candidate will join this highly experienced team within the overall group.
• A unique combination of dynamic, experienced and fellowship-trained physicians in specialties that include family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, urology, cardiology, rheumatology, neurology, pediatrics and general surgery – all of whom share an interconnected approach to care that revolves around the patient
· An advanced robotics program comprised of four da Vinci surgical systems, including one da Vinci Xi robotic surgical system
· Convenient access to state-of-the-art diagnostic, ancillary and therapeutic facilities
· A commitment to excellence and a relentless pursuit of quality
· A strong referral network and a wealth of experience and skill will surround you to assist if or when necessary.
Graduate of an accredited medical school and Residency Program in specialty. Current Board Certification or Eligibility (if within 2 years of graduation only).
A record clean of malpractice and no adverse or disciplinary actions against your license. Licensed to practice medicine in the state.
This practice holds an excellent financial package and superb incentives (top 10% within Specialty). Additional Financial incentives for Quality and patient satisfication in clinical performance.
The group’s overall revenues last year exceeded $2 billion across 1400+ multi-specialty providers at modern clinics across two states. Profit sharing, stock options and lucrative benefits including a generous retirement plan.
All within a work environment that is professional, quality oriented, modern and friendly.