IMMEDIATE Partnership in a successful practice in a beautiful small community located southwest of the DFW Metroplex, nearby communities include Abilene and San Angelo. This position qualifies for both state and federal loan repayment programs with potential benefits for new grads up to $160,000.
This opportunity holds a no buy-in partnership / ownership in an award winning successful practice. The county seat and center of an award winning hospital district located in A beautiful smaller community southwest of the DFW Metroplex, a short drive between Abilene and San Angelo.
What could you expect if you choose this opportunity?:
1. A no buy-in partnership in a thriving, professionally managed clinic.
2. A very friendly practice environment where physicians are truly appreciated.
3. The ability to dedicate your time to seeing patients without administrative burdens.
4. Guaranteed compensation in the top 5% of primary care physician salaries nationwide.
5. Excellent schools, housing and recreational opportunities nearby.
6. A home or a ranch at a fraction of the cost for the same thing in a major metro area.
7. Qualification for both Federal and State Loan Repayment programs
The clinic and hospital recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation bringing facilities and equipment up to the highest medical standards. On-site labs are available, as well as continued care, physical therapy, a full referral base and superb hospital coverage. One of their three Physician Partners is retiring, leaving an opening for you to assume this busy, very financially lucrative practice as a full partner.
The large service area has a wide demographic with a healthy mix of children through older residents. There are many young families - an overall median population age of thirty eight.
Graduate of an accredited medical school and Residency Program in specialty. Current Board Certification or Eligibility (if within 2 years of graduation only).
A record clean of malpractice and no adverse or disciplinary actions against your license. Licensed to practice medicine in the state.
Incredibly lucrative. Total compensation, depending upon participation in income increasing programs like supervising mid level providers and rounding on nursing homes as an adjunct - easily could top $300K annually plus lucrative benefits and paid overhead. Additionally, this position qualifies for Federal and state loan repayment as high as $160,000